HELLO :)

Saturday, May 17, 2008

LONG TIME NO SEE



half of class! :) love them many!
anyway, this week have been fine! school is good. :) not the tuts part ... -.-

okay, i am lazy to type on, PICTURES!!



THIS IS CCN DAY! my class was selling brownies! alot more pics but to many to upload. haha :p and girls were told to wear dresses! That guy there is SH super ah beng, in a cute way lah, and he calls me TAO! (the head of a certain grp...) haha yeahh then..
oh! saw pearlynn?! i miss her so much can... haiyoh


ME AND NAT! SUPER LOVE TAKING PICS :) alot more lah actually.
















wahh i really don know how to move my pictures lah! irritating can. i shall type here. okay the picture with 3 people, they are nat me and kezia. than the many people one is, from left top : eugene(ultra lame) kezia glynnis nat me ks david mich and theresa! :)) duper cool ppl :)

and the pics of me is with my new hair! yes, me and jac went to dye it. its dark brown and i am actually waiting for jac while she goes to the ladies :) than that dress! i tried at JOOP nice right?! after discount its 60 plus bucks! thought of getting it, but i wonder WHEN will i wear it, so yeah, gave up. BUT i had shopping thou! the feeling of buying things is damn good, just dont think about the balance you have :))))
haha okay lah, lazy to type on, anyway, guys, take care okay? :) see you soon! bye byee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home