HELLO :)

Saturday, May 3, 2008

retarded

hello again, okay, this week had a okay, trying to be more noisy in class so i wont be a emo person. i do enjoy the class but not being the noisy me, get it? anyway, off the topic, me and nat had this jumper day that both of us wore jumper! :))
anyway, pardon me for the messy entry eh! because i cant move the pics right eh, dont know why, haha yeah i know, i am a IT idiot :)

here are the pics!






me and nat :)

and on monday, i met jac in the library! :))















beside the picture of me and nat is, me and glynnis! and me and kezia(the one in pink top)! :))





US!




this is me and theresa!












on tuesday! claud met me after my school to my fav place, the airport!! :))






and on wednesday!! NYDC with chael and jac at bugis! we went there to have dessets! and there was a elmo soft toy beside me!
than for thursday and friday it was okay in school. i only remember that i super hate comm skills! Audience, purpose?! and message! kill me please!
okay back to doing my homework! see you guys soon!
at first you made my day, but than i spoiled it by thinking too much about 2 of you, thanks hur.
and so, by that, i have learnt to keep things to myself :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home