HELLO :)

Monday, April 7, 2008

ha lo HA

okay, today its mondayy.


Went to home-y school! talked to ms ng for almost an hour i guess, then we head down to Bishan to get jac and my hair cut!


and Jac cut first... at the mean time, i was talking to chael about my hair. and i realised my princesses include A TEACHER said my hair didnt change for 5 years..... and i had a sudden arge, and guessed what? i cut something that i never thought of, BANGS


yes bang. at least i didnt cut like a boyy. so here's the pic, dont get a heart attack!


so how? hope its not that bad!! i am trying to get use to it.
ha, I CHANGED MY HAIRSTYLE!
okay, going east coast with the R and the J. :))))))
CYCLING!! no, i have not learnt cycling, i am cycling the 2 sitter one with chael!
:)
alright, hope sam is doing well in sch :)) and i am lazy to blog alr, bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home