HELLO :)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

HWAlalalala

helloooo, this week school is overall okayy, trying to get use to everything :)
and the best for this week is HTM orientation! damn cool la the games :) felt my class bonding, good good. THANKS EVERYONE!! esp them who really tried to bring everyone together :)

and sat, the meet ups with the gong zhu men :)
had a good time laughing away, thanks ppl, i have not laugh this way for a week, thanks :)
pictures time! it has been long since i zi pai.. so, bear with it, i need pictures mah.
yo yo! this is natalie!:))

and here,
its kezia,nat,theresa,glynnis and the one beside me is pearlyn! :) love!


tada! my zi pai. ugly laaaa.
but i like the effects of my hp cam. ignore the faces.
anyway, saw winnie the pooh? thats how my mum dry him after his bath.
and my living room got two tvs now -.-
the big one broke down :(depression


despite of the things happening around me, i feel lousy and moody boooo
:(((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home